BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BE A PART OF THE LARGEST COMMUNITY MILE IN INDIANAPOLIS MONUMENTAL MILE HISTORY
It’s the perfect day to share your love of running and walking with your family and friends!
THE COMMUNITY MILE IS A TIMED RACE FOR PARTICIPANTS OF ALL AGES AND FITNESS LEVELS
– Participants aged 5+ years must be registered and have a race bib.
– Participants under 5 years of age do not need a race bib but must be accompanied by a registered adult.
– Wagons, baby joggers, and strollers are welcome.
Community Mile participants are not eligible for age group awards.
The COURSE puts the start and finish lines only a quarter-mile apart so you can collect your race number, cheer on your family and friends, and easily make the short walk to start your own race!
Beverages from our Official Hydration Provider – Nuun – will be available at the finish line for participants and at the Celebration on the Circle for everyone!
YOUR RACE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
– Performance Race T-shirt
– FREE Downtown Parking
– Printed Race Bib
– Post-race amenities provided by NUUN HYDRATION and CLIF BAR AND COMPANY.
– One (1) FREE beverage at the Celebration on the Circle (ID must be provided, participants must be 21+ on race date)
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN OTHER RACES AT THE EVENT?
Add on races during registration!
– Register for any Mile (Age Group, Community, and Doggie Dash) and add on a Mile wave or waves: $10 add-on registration fee for each additional Mile wave
– Register for any Mile (Age Group, Community, and Doggie Dash) and add the 5K: $20 add-on registration fee
– Register for the 5K and add on a Mile wave or waves (Age Group, Community, and Doggie Dash): $10 add-on registration fee for each additional Mile wave
We will donate $5 of each Doggie Dash registration to the FRIENDS OF INDY ANIMALS.
You must have a race bib for the corresponding race distance/wave to participate.
Your participation in Beyond Monumental events supports our MISSION of actively supporting youth health and well-being by providing access to exceptional events and programs centered around the sport of running.